How To Order Double Linked Blinds
Double Linked Roller Blinds can be ordered following these steps.
You are ordering 2 sets of identical Single Linked Blinds twice - one set Blockout one set Sunscreen.
- Select Roller Blinds, pick from Plain Blockout, Thermal Roller or Designer Roller.
- Click the Single Linked Blinds icon, then select the Layout Code that suits.
- Complete order details and select your fabric, then click Add To Cart.
- Repeat the above 3 steps for ordering your Sunscreen or Light Filter.
- Make a note in comments that you require Double Brackets for your Linked Blinds.
The comment section is found on the checkout page beneath your address details.
- Blind 1 is always the left-most blind when looking at window
- Sizes of each single blind must be equal to the overall width
- "Drive" on our Layout diagrams stands for "chain end"
- Mention the word "Double" in the window location box e.g Lounge Door Double
- Check you have the frame depth required for a Double Bracket 88mm x 150mm
- Standard Roll is Blockout Blind in top slot Front Roll and Sunscreen or Light Filter in lower slot Back Roll
- Double Blinds can be both Front Roll (to avoid handles) but Oval Bottom Rails are then recommended
- Double Rollers look better inside a frame
Measuring Advice Based on Single Linked Blinds Layout 1:
There will be a gap where the blinds meet, measure to points that are the centre of a bar of joinery.
- Using a metal tape measure, first accurately measure the overall width and drop.
- Measure the left width to the centre of the joinery that you have chosen to split to. This is Blind 1 width.
- Minus left width off the overall width, this is Blind 2 width. Double check with tape measure.
- Individual width sizes when added together must equal the overall size. Do not allow for anything.
- Linked Blinds don't have to be split directly in half, for example it is common to do 1/3 and 2/3 split
- Follow the lines of window joinery when deciding where to split your blinds
- Linked Blinds are usually for windows and doors over 3000mm wide
- Always measure the top tight inside width measurement as this is where brackets will be installed
- Choose the best Layout option for your needs - contact us if you need help deciding
- We offer personalised advice, email a photo of your window and we will help you get the perfect look
Double Bracket Assembly Guide refer to this guide for details on the Double Roller Brackets