Venetian Blinds are a classic window blind that allow you to adjust lighting levels by altering the angle of the slat. With the simple turn of a wand or pull of a cord you can control light, privacy and ventilation. We offer three styles, the 25mm Aluminium, 50mm Wood Look and the 50mm Wooden Venetian. When you raise your Venetians, they are locked off on a metal cord lock. Frequent locking off in the same place will wear the cords and they will fray. For that reason we suggest tilting as required and raising when you need to open the window or clean the window. If you are ordering this style of blind for a window you want to be able to see your view and you will be inclined to pull it up often, its recommended you consider a Roller Blind instead. Regardless of if you order inside our outside fit we do take a deduction off the size you order.
Please order free samples before purchasing - this is the only way to ensure you are happy with your colour choice.
- Easy to measure and install
- Can be made up to 2400mm wide
- 25mm Aluminium Venetian requires 40mm for flush fit
- 50mm Wood Look or Wooden Venetian requires 70mm for flush fit
- Wooden Marupa Venetian slats have a painted finish, we do not paint the timber slat end so you will see wood
- Venetians are best left down and tilted as required we do not recommend leaving them pulled up and locked off
- We take a deduction off the size you order, if you are ordering as outside fit please check with us if you wanted slats to fully cover a certain area