Roman Blinds offer a streamlined look and soften the room with subtle textured fabric. Our Roman Blinds are made using a clever chain operation system that prevents cords ever fraying and tangling. We use robust rear baton clips made of Polycarbonate that are extremely hardy. Our fabrics are carefully selected from New Zealand fabric houses such as Warwick and James Dunlop Textiles. Generally our Roman Blinds stack up to a fold size of 250mm. The size you order will be the size of the fabric, the control unit which holds the chain will sit to the side of the track and measures approximately 17mm. If you want the chain to sit behind the track you must make a special note of this when you place your order. We allow 20 working days for Roman Blind manufacture. Please carefully read our measuring guide before ordering Roman Blinds, we do not add anything to the size you order so please ensure you have taken this into account when placing the order.
Please order free samples before purchasing - this is the only way to ensure you are happy with your colour choice.
- Easy measure and install process
- Outside fit always recommended
- Approximately stacks to 250mm finished fold
- Chain operation is easy to use and very durable
- Plastic chains are smoother, quieter and stronger than Nickle Plated on Roman Blinds
- Chain Safes available for child safety